keskiviikko 5. tammikuuta 2011

New Year... Same old Same o Same ole...

Booooooooring. With Homers Simpsons voice. This year, it should be something spectacularrrrrrrrr... but it's not. Same boring stuff day after day. I know it. Now is first day off after long and tedious week of work and I don't have anything wonderfull dish to make. No. Nothing. I'll just eat yesterdays food, allthough it's Gino D'Acampo's Pennette Al Forno, like mac an' cheese for americans... anyways its fantastic, or even Fantastico! 
Well, even more fantastic than mac and cheese. For sure. 

Tomorrow is the day to get rid of the ChristmasTree... my daughter will come at friday and strip it and throw it away... that's too bad because The Tree is in perfect shape, I have take a good care of it, almost no needles at all in the floor. Maybe I'll keep it until Midsummer Day... who knows... You know if you keep track of my blog...

The patient... now...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti